Sunday, June 16, 2019

Single Symbols of My Time In Vermont 2 019


I have had the good fortune this year,  2019, as in many previous years, to spend time in Cedar Shelter in Mount Philo State Park. Every morning when I wake up I look up to see how the leaves of the giant maple trees that ring Cedar appear depending on light, sky, and time. Even this single leaf tells a story, what might that be, given that the maple tree is perhaps 100 feet tall and leaf bearing branches only appear starting at 50 feet above me.



I also have had the good fortune, as I do every year, to have Speeder and Earl's Coffee Shop on Pine Street as one of my Burlington homes away from home, welcoming all for as long as we want to stay, reading, writing, watching, talking. In my time there I am a steady customer who over time notes all the others who, like me, enjoy S & E's hospitality to the fullest. Here I offer a single image of what I see on the table of a woman who, like me, is pouring text into her laptop. I reveal nothing about that woman but encourage you to think about what this image suggests to you..

That's all for now, Sunday, 16 June 2019. Have to leave for Albany, last stop before I leave for Sweden. The people I have met in Burlington tell me, as always, that there must still be hope for America because they all have shown an America you hardly could imagine if all you know comes from the dark reports in the New York Times that I read every morning and comment on.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

    Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Oliver Parker. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 2,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have €14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy i met Oliver Parker because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Oliver Parker sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, He is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Oliver Parker because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria.

    Oliver Parker email address is:
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com

    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog Thanks for sharing this post with a lot of useful information. I would like to get updates from you. Keep blogging..
    flyscreen mesh Dubai
    fly screen repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete