Sunday, April 21, 2024

A SUNDAY MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED, WE WILL CALL IT FRAN WARREN'S HIT SUNDAY KIND OF LOVE

I have worked all day to try to restore my gmail and my blog and always saw the swedish word pausa next to the big L- Then I worked at my Microsoft account and also created a second Gmail. And to get this I had to click on something new to me vy skriva .Swedish for go to the window Write Now I can see font selections. This will be the high point of my day

I reveal my long ago familiarity with Big Bands and Big Band singers by citing Fran Warren. As I remember that, many stations banned her song. I will google and enjoy my coffee break reading about that after googling. The New York Times told an an amazing story about Fran Warren, told by Jazz writer John Wilson in 1979. Three cops arrested her and put her in jail because they said her husband was a crook. He was. She got out of jail and someone who was in the music business filed a suit against New York City. Fran Warren got $500,000. She was so well off that she no longer had to work if she did not want to. Her husband got out of jail and went straight, got a legitimate job. I hope my brother Ron reads this and can find Fran Warren singing that song. He can sing along.

I publish and look to see if there is a comment line. There is no comment line showing after I opened this. I leave it now, I want my coffee. 15:25 at 3B. Ron you can leave a heart see smiley above.

No comments:

Post a Comment