Monday, June 5, 2017

Tales of Two Cities - Linköping and Burlington

I was visiting Muddy Waters Coffee House in Burlington and write now from Speeder and Earl's Coffee neither your ordinary Starbucks place of residence. And listening to those around me led me to enter in my book above a new approach to looking at my two countries via the two cities I often use, Linköping SE and Burlington VT USA, in NYT comments.

Instead of pointing to one as offering something better, I let them tell their stories, so here I start.

I am a frequent resident of Coffee Shops where I often write. So here is what I wrote at Muddy's just to get started. The map is of my surroundings and of the people around me. These are just first notes on what I could hear and see. Just now I cannot get the text to land to the right and I have to leave. I simply note that in my 21 years in Sweden I have never been in a Coffee House where ev/eryone around me is engaged in so many different things as these people were. And I will also note that within minutes I had found an individual working on one of my passions, renewable energy, and specifically something mastered in my home city in Sweden, the systematic conversion of food and human wastes to biogas that runs the cities buses and many other vehicles. That's all for now. Just me

2 comments:

  1. Iam very satisfied for knowing form your post,i think it s a simple good furniture for home. You can get information about furniture in Natural Latex Mattresses Organic Furniture
    What’s our Best Mattress? • • organic furniture Your Health & Natural Sleep • Organic Mattresses & Bedding • latex mattresses Best Natural Mattress for Natural Sleep • Organic Furniture & Organic Sofas • Nontoxic Bedroom Furniture • Natural Mattresses Vs. Conventional • Get A Comfort Consultation.... Click Now & see

    Award winning Natural Mattress Matters specializes in european mattresses, latex mattresses, and organic furniture.

    f»----->Organic furniture

    f»----->Latex mattresses

    f»----->Natural Mattress Matters

    f»----->Organic Furniture

    f»----->European mattresses

    f»----->Natural Latex Mattresses

    f»----->Furniture & Organic Sofas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treks Himalaya trekking company is indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip that you have been dream of your choice. We have your choose of Trekking in Nepal for 3 days or 30 or more days it depending of your timetable. We continually our respect to your Nepal Trekking. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements of Trek in Nepal. We are attempt to encourage to Hiking in Nepal exterior motivated to safe and matured tradition as well as conserve the ambiance for generation. We are specialize in organize Nepal travel activities excursion such as:- Trekking, Helicopter Tour, Peak Climbing, Mountain Flight, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Pilgrim’s Tour, Hotel Reservation, Air Ticket, Tibet and Bhutan Tour many more. Typical trekking and hiking as unique combination of natural glory, spectacular trekking trips to hard climbing and trekking most rewarding way to skill Nepal natural beautification and cultural array is to walking, trekking, width and the height of country.

    ReplyDelete