Sunday, June 9, 2019

I ALSO LOVE MOUNT PHILO IN VERMONT USA

I never got around to writing and showing why I love Göteborg and now I am on the other side of the Atlantic on the mountain (small) that I love, Mount Philo in Charlotte, Vermont, just south of Burlington, and the location of Vermont's first state park.

I will be posting photos and videos here when and if everything is working right, definitely not earlier today but there is hope. 

Arrival: 
The Adirondack Mountains where I worked as a geologist with my Ph.D. advisor to be, Matt Walton. One of the foreground mountains on the other side of Lake Champlain is Rattlesnake Mountain, where we were mapping and even observing my first Adirondack rattlesnake. That was in the summer of 1954, a long, long time ago.

The rain that first night was formidable, and fairly typical for my June 1 arrivals. I was the only resident of the campground, safe, secure, and dry in Cedar Shelter, my home away from home since I turned 80 a few years ago.

Day 2 - I only show the same view, 24 hours later. I was alone up there except for a woman with her dog, and excellent stick chaser. We were becoming enveloped in a cloud, an omen of things to come.


I began to walk to my car and the heavens opened abruptly. I was able to drive down to my home, Cedar, but the woman and her dog were going to become saturated by the time they had walked to the bottom.

Even the third day the sun had not appeared but I was doing the things I love, available in Burlington on Discover Jazz week there.

Signing off 12:39 h EDT 9 June 2019



3 comments:

  1. VÄNLIGEN LÄS!!!! VÄNLIGEN LÄS!!!! VÄNLIGEN LÄS!!!! VÄNLIGEN LÄS!!!!

    Hej killar !!! Jag är så glad att jag fick min från Oliver Parker. Mitt tomma ATM-kort kan ta ut € 2 000 dagligen. Jag fick det från honom förra veckan och nu har jag 14 000 euro gratis. Den tomma bankomaten tar ut pengar från alla bankomater och det finns inget namn på det, det är inte spårbart och nu har jag pengar för företag och tillräckligt med pengar för mig och min familj att leva på. Jag är verkligen glad att jag träffade Oliver Parker eftersom jag träffade två personer före henne och de tog mina pengar för att inte veta att de var bedrägerier. Men är glad nu. Oliver Parker skickade kortet via DHL och jag fick det på två dagar. Få ditt eget kort från henne nu är han inte som någon annan bedrägeri som låtsas ha ATM-kortet. Han ger det ut gratis för att hjälpa människor även om det är olagligt men det hjälper mycket och ingen någonsin fastnar. Jag är tacksam mot Oliver Parker för att hon plötsligt ändrade min berättelse. Kortet fungerar i alla länder utom Mali och Nigeria.

    Oliver Parker e-postadress är:
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com
    Parketatmhacker@hotmail.com

    Med vänliga hälsningar.

    ReplyDelete