Tuesday, June 12, 2018

DANCING FOOLS JUMP FOR JOY ON CHURCH STREET

Just came down from my Mount Philo retreat and here, at Speeder & Earls on Pine Street I want to post my catch-as-catch can video of the couple I would love to have joined in dancing if I were not also playing the role of photographer.

Now the video is working fine. I also have a YouTube post but am not adding that here. I add this Never In Sweden not after seeing my AMBlås trumpet section mate's (Kristian who played 2d trumpet when I still had a functioning embochoure) post at his Facebook. He shows an absolutely deserted downtown Linköping and wonders if everyone, yes everyone, can be on vacation. I wondered that years ago when I first returned to Linköping after my 21 days in Burlington. Conclusion, that is just reality, on Church Street there is always an abundance of life and live music.


No comments:

Post a Comment